Saturday, November 15, 2014

Enginseer with servitors

My IG tanks are still in progress, but in the meantime I've made a couple of small conversions on my engineseer and his underlings:



Techpriest went through the standard conversion of replacing the head with an alternate one and a changing a pose by altering the hands. I tried to step away from the way all techpriests are depicted almost all the time, although the lack of access to the IG arsenal limits the conversion options. Still, this guy has his hood thrown back, revealing the power armour helmet and his power axe is held back by his optical mechadendrite, freeing the hands:

I've also always felt that servitors have no need for human-looking faces, so I gave them thrall-like featureless masks for that inhuman soulless look:



Читать на русском

No comments:

Post a Comment